We’re back with a classic un-themed PechaKucha Night HK!
PechaKucha Night is a non-profit live networking event for sharing projects, stories and inspiration. Now in 900+ cities, all presentations follow the same signature format of 20 images x 20 seconds. From emerging talent to established professionals, anyone can take the floor. The event series began in Tokyo 2003, the brainchild of Klein Dytham architecture. PechaKucha (pe-chak-cha) is Japanese for “chit chat.”
• Hayley Ho / The Story Behind the Orochen Forest Family #woodentoys #creativeplay
• Ken Chan / From Architecture to Inclr: A Graphical Data System #uxvsarchitecture #codingvsdesign
• Aaron Anfinson / Photographing the Umbrella Revolution #umbrellarevolution #photography
• Gilles Vanderstocken / From Lobotomy to Osmosis #architecture #obsessions
• Sarie Moolenburgh / A world of fantasy #photography #tension
• Elvy Chang • Jasmine Chiu • Zino Chan / 852 Freedom Campaign #antislavery #connectingskills
• Sharon de Lyster / Fashioning culture #fashion #textilecrafts
• Stephanie Eng / Empowering Women Through Photography #empoweringwomen #photography
• Vince Siu & Wes Mui / Press Start to Begin #boardgames #renaissance
• KokDamon + Nias Lam / Naivety #familyartproject #arteducation
+ PK Wild Card – your chance to take the floor / Five volunteers present 4 slides they have not seen. What does 20 seconds per image feel like when you’re standing in front of an audience? If you’re curious, here’s your chance to try it out. No preparation required, just a dash of humour and a swig of confidence. #improv #audienceparticipation
Join our Facebook page
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe to the mailing list!