February 21, 2012 / Global Cities Week – our first PechaKucha Night HK event!
What a fantastic night!!!
This was the first of the “back to the original grassroots spirit of PechaKucha Night” series for Hong Kong (a.k.a. student / master / anywhere in-between sharing what inspires – art, design, architecture, music, dance, food, travel, nature, science, technology, underground culture…)
EXPECT MANY MORE IN 2012!
Apologies to those of you who were not able to get in or had limited views of the presentations due to the incredible turnout.
Will plan for a bigger crowd next time… :-)
MASSIVE THANKS AGAIN to:
* all the presenters for sharing their pet projects and passions: Jo Farrell, Kenneth Lee (322c), Sean Creamer, Jinno Neko, Thomas Tsang, Enso, Jimmy Lam, Geraldine Borio & Caroline Wuthrich (Parallel Lab), John Piccin & Geoff Tsui (Konzepp)
* Dennis Vetu for the music
* Cheehaur Tan, Twiggy Li & Kelvin Chow for taking photos
* Red Bull for a subtle presence but much-appreciated boosts of energy
* XXX Gallery for the venue
* and of course, to all of you who came out to be entertained, inspired and delighted!